Songs about your parents not letting you date a certain guy?

Basically I had a VERY serious relationship quite a while back, and since me and him broke up I've been going from guy to guy to guy not giving a crap about them and them not giving a crap about me. My parents are annoyed with it by now, obviously, I don't blame them, But now that I actually think I might be capable of loving someone again they don't want me with him. I'm almost positive I love him, but he lives in the next town over yada yada yaa.

So all in all I want a song either about parents not letting you date a guy or someone who was a bit of a ***** but wants to change for this guy.

(I wasnt actually a *****, I didnt date them for sex, I didnt sleep with any of them, I just always had a bf that meant nothing and didnt last longer then a week)

I like Acoustic stuff. please no country or screamo, anythign else is good.

Favorite Answer

Hmm--you may want to try to sway your parents another way; play this song for them. It's from way back, Smoky Robinson's "Shop Around." The motherly advice in the song goes like this: "You want to get yourself a bargain, son, don't be sold on the very first one. Pretty girls come a dime a dozen, you want to find one that's gonna give you true lovin'. Before you take a girl and say I do now, make sure she's in love with you, now. Make sure that her love is true, now--I hate to see you feeling sad and blue now. MY MOMMA TOLD ME, YOU"D BETTER SHOP AROUND." I'm doing that from memory; it's on a Motown classic collection CD I have. It's a great song, great music to move to, and maybe the folks will lighten up. You'll find it on Youtube, for sure. Just substitute yourself for the guy in the song, and casually walk around the house, singing it for mom & dad. That is, of course, if they have a sense of humor.

• slape

a million. Who? 2. (a) Heal the ill.there are a lot of human beings in choose right here. (b) show the reasons to those that could help the affected. (c) Kill the monetary company. 3. each little thing from an astronaut to a caped vigilante via nighttime. 4. no longer in decision to the cutting-edge. No. they're a ways too shallow, greater often than not. 5. Godzilla, common. If it must be a genuine person....Mayer Amschel. Settle this monopoly company venture from the beginning up. 6. in no way had to difficulty. no longer that i'm able to undergo in strategies besides. 7. Hurry to settle issues with all of us I did incorrect to that i've got not already settled with. No time to anticipate the possibility. otherwise, no exchange. 8. Muhammad or Jesus, the son of Mary. i might determine the version between what they actually pronounced and did as against what grew to become into pronounced approximately them via people who got here after.

teenage song, how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfpBQe-YwLk

Youtube thumbnail

have a great time!