Taylor asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Cool ways to keep my hair out of my face?

So I kind of have an acne problem (like every other teenage girl in the world) and I want to get rid of it. One way I think would help is to keep my hair out of my face, but I don't want just the average ponytail.

Do you have any different ways to do ponytails or braids or any ;type of hairstyle that would keep my hair out of my face? Thanks in advance.

BTW, I have dirty blonde hair that is layered, and my bangs are grown out and are the shortes (though not by much) part of my hair.

Favorite Answer

my hair is a similar style and a great way i like to keep it out my face is a french braid to the side like lauren conrad (check a pic if you havent seen) that way you can wear your up or down and it will be off your face

also scruffy buns are cute because its not a normal boring bun or ponytail but something a little more cool and edgey, its very summery and theres lots you can do with it like taylor swift, lauren conrad, or kristen stewart who combines the two!

hope i helpped x

• mable

You would are attempting doing a bump together with your hair, with quite a lot of hairspray although due to the fact you'll be energetic. Otherwise you might are trying a simple sports head band. If neither of those work, hair pins. (:

Twist your bangs back, or French braid them! (: Go on pinterest under hairstyles. They have so many.

Blond would really suite you in the opinion. It looks really pretty as well as it has a style that's truly noticeable. You'd look good with that.

• Lena

I prefer brunette over blondes and it doesn't matter to me if the hair is curly or not

• headbands, breaid your bangs (there are really cute hairstyles on youtube that keep your hair out your face) clips :) just experiment with your hair