Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

I have a proposal for creating jobs. Tell me what you think.?

Since union bus drivers in Wisconsin usually make more than $110,000 per year, this is what we can do:

Fire the bus driver and hire three cabbies

Sell the bus and buy three cabs

Update:

(For every bus sold, I create a net of 2 jobs.)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your claim is false! This was easily disproved (Google is your friend).

The top five best-paying states are New York ($16.77 an hour), Washington ($16.70 an hour), Nevada ($16.54 an hour), Massachusetts ($16.25 an hour) and California ($16.02 and hour). However, focusing more within the states, the highest-paying areas are: Salinas, CA ($21.01 an hour); Waterloo-Cedar Falls, IA ($20.41 an hour); Eau Claire, WI ($19.60 an hour); Ithaca, NY ($19.14 an hour) and Peoria, IL ($18.76 an hour).

Read more: How Much Do School Bus Drivers Make in a Year? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7748038_much-bus-drivers-...

##

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

"Union bus drivers in Wisconsin usually make more than $110,000 per year."

Usually when someone makes an outlandish claim like that, they usually have evidence to back it up.

• wexler
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Uh huh. and that i think the wear and tear that such an association might have on the offspring isn't something you're questioning approximately, eh? as long as you are able to sickly justify nailing and knocking up some women human beings, it somewhat is all solid? in case your faith encourages the bastardization of infants, then it rather is a unwell faith.

• 8 years ago

sorry but it wouldn't work, the bus driver would complain to his union. Once the union is involved everything will go downhill from there.

Source(s): My experiences in the world, stories from my close family members, living in society for many years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Did DADDY bush buy your MBA as well?

Not too bright.

• 8 years ago

It would have been nice to have a source for you information

• 8 years ago

I think your need for attention is obvious

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You reduced the number of possible customers by decreasing amounts of seats. Salaries therefore decreased. Congrats

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

How about giving people more of their money.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The cadet's logic is sound.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.