Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Documentaries that brainwash you to lose weight?

Any one know any documentaries that brainwash you to lose weight or maybe something similar?

Update:

Thanks for the suggestion ("Supersize me") but I don't eat at McDonalds and I never will + I already have seen the movie

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Super-Size Me. I think a lot of people have seen it due to a lot of high school kids forced to watch it in health class.

If you don't already know, its about a health fanatic vegetarian who decides to document what happens to him after eating fast food for every meal- Of course if you lived his lifestyle of strict fruits and vegetables and daily exercise- which most Americans do NOT do, he would have the shocking (and over-dramatized) reactions that he has to the food, the dramatic weight gain and levels of his blood pressure and cholesterol.

It may not be that direct, or considered "Brain washing" if they directly influence you to not eat McDonald's (of their Super-size menu which was taken out after the release of the documentary) But it gave a lot of people insight to how fast food and not eating right can make you unhealthy and quite gross so quickly.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You don’t need to exercise for long periods of time. Short, sharp sets of exercise will produce better results in the event you work hard. Get a bypassing rope, skip for two minutes, do push ups for 60 seconds or so, skip for two minutes, rest for example minute. Then change the push approximately something else like sit ups as well as do the set again. Repeat it five times and it’s a fast, effective workout that will get better results than a long operate or swim.

• 5 years ago

You don’t need to exercise for long periods of time. Short, sharp sets of exercise will produce better results should you work hard. Get a omitting rope, skip for two min's, do push ups for 60 seconds or so, skip for two minutes, rest for one minute. Then change the push nearly something else like sit ups and also do the set again. Repeat it five times and it’s a rapid, effective workout that will improve results than a long function or swim.

• 5 years ago

You don’t need to exercise for long periods of time. Short, sharp sets of exercise will produce better results should you work hard. Get a passing up rope, skip for two a few minutes, do push ups for 1 minute, skip for two minutes, rest first minute. Then change the push up to something else like sit ups and do the set again. Repeat it five times and it’s a fast, effective workout that will recover results than a long function or swim.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Share weight-loss goals with co-workers so they invite you for a postwork Zumba class rather than happy hour.

• 4 years ago

Music allows you to eat more. According to a work by the journal Psychology as well as Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage one to take time over your supper, so you consume more food. So, switch off – silence is likely to make you more aware of what you’re investing in your mouth.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Set performance-based goals. Always set yourself incrementally larger goals each week to ensure you’re engaged and have something to shoot for. Each little achievement is also a reward that you’re going in the proper direction. From doing 10 more squats to mastering a new yoga pose, whatever floats your current boat.

• 5 years ago

Get tips from weight loss community

• 5 years ago

It’s not necessarily weight-loss, it’s health-gain. Think about your changes as a way to gain things, not lose these individuals.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Make your individual low-fat ice cream using frozen bananas and peanut butter as well as luscious cherries and chocolate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.