How do I get rid of a zit super fast?

I have to go out to dinner in around an hour and I have a really noticeable zit. I need to either know how to get ride of it or cover it up. The only thing that I have is concealer though. PPLLLEEEAAASSEEE HELP!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

If you have no face wash do this:

Tye your hair back in a pony tail and turn on hot water. Wait for it to get really steamy, and put your face over the steam for a while. This should open up your pores. Turn the water to lukewarm and get your washclothe wet. Put it on your face for about 6 minutes(rewetting every 2-3 minutes)

Afterwards, genty squeeze the zit around the edge. if you have any type of fashwash(look in ur moms bathroom?) Henry apply in circles, If not, use soap

NOT TO MUCH SOAP THOUGH

it dries out your skin which is why it's better to use facewash cleanser/scrub

Avoid eyes

Wash off with cold water by splashing it on your face like people do in the commercials about 12 times. Yes your bathroom floor & shirt might get a little wet.

Gently pat dry and apply light even later of concealer, If it's still noticeable don't touch it bcuz it will probably go down a little it. If it's on forehead cover with a little hair

Good luck! Hope I helped:)

Source(s): My moms a dermatologist

DO NOT TOUCH IT and poke it, it will get redder and more swollen. Very gently put concealer on top of it and pat it a bit with your finger. Play up your eye makeup so attention is not drawn there but if it makes you feel better, no one looks at the zit the whole time you are talking to them :) They look in your eyes!

I'd just say make up tbh loadsss of concealer, but make sure it doesn't look all messed up. Don't touch it what ever you do you'll make it red and big. People won't care about it as much as you, do u care about if some one has a zit? I'd say keep washing it, but u have to go out soon

If only there was a way to get rid of it in an hour, sorry :( But try spending some time on it with concealer, blend and blend and blend, use layers so it looks more natural :) Good luck!!

Source(s): Me, moderate acne :)

Take 2 aspirin crush them up and upload merely a touch of of water making a paste consistency and placed it on your zit whilst it dries reapply...i'm such as you I not often get them yet as quickly as I try this works great for me