Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Who was the first actor/actress you thought was sexy when you were younger?

How old were you at the time?

For me, I was 12 and I saw the movie The Mask starring Cameron Diaz. When I saw her showing off that much thigh wearing a glittery mini dress while dancing seductively in the night club scene, it just blew my mind!

Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio! I used to think how he was the hottest and most perfect guy on the planet, his beautiful blue eyes, smile, well I was little obsessed. I love and find him sexy today too, but when I remember those times, it gives me special feeling...

Steve Buscemi.

i've got not considered that many, yet i think of Park Min youthful is fairly notably. i comprehend people talk approximately her surgical procedures or despite, yet i basically began looking at her stuff so i do no longer comprehend approximately it and that i do no longer somewhat care if she have been given surgical treatment, i think of she's pleasing. As for actors, returned i've got not considered that many, yet i think of Kim Hyun Joong(Ji Hoo) is fairly notably. fairly with the orangey hair in BOF. properly, that my oppinion :D

David Bowie in the Labyrinth. great movie.

I was 12 too-it was Brigitte Bardot.

that chick who played xena lol