What are some songs that motivates you?

Songs that bring you up when you are down? Songs that makes you happy when you are sad and/or depressed? Songs that help you go out with your life when you feel like giving up?

I could use some help. :(

Favorite Answer

I may be long but put the links up with some lyrics to get the feel of the song

Sugababes - better (lyrics this is the start falling apart you have to look it in the face and recognize its you that makes you, stronger in every way) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0iLQK2yi3Y

Youtube thumbnail

Michael Jackson -Keep the faith (cause you can climb the highest mountain) this song is one of my faves very inspirational with the gospel choir towards end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtZDYOpAw3k

Youtube thumbnail

Raise Your Glass - P!nk

F*ckin Perfect - P!nk

Who Says- Selena Gomez

Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

Right As Rain - Adele

America's Sweethearts - Fall Out Boy

At LEast I'm Not As Sad As I Used To Be - Fun.

Firework - Katy Perry

Kris Allen - Like We're Dying

Just some of my favorites!

Hope it helps :)

Source(s): Experience
  • free

dazzling question :D a million. Taurus venus. Countdown - Beyonce. i think of I already gave this answer for yet another musical question however the subject of that music reallllly describes how i'm in relationships/romance. My own style of romance is like making my boyfriend into my entire international and idealizing him, whether I won't practice it superficially this is going to likely be how i've got faith in my coronary heart. BQ: "nevertheless all up on one yet another, ain't a damn element replaced My females won't be able to tell me no longer something, i'm long previous contained in the innovations" 2. maximum cancers mars I Wanna bypass - Britney. because of the fact I definitely have an oh so pleasing innovations ;) lol BQ: "these days i've got been caught imagining What I wanna do and what i definitely think of" 3. Gemini moon Ray of sunshine - Madonna. I enjoyed this music ever considering the fact that i become a baby, to me there is a few thing magical and non secular approximately it and it continually energizes me. BQ: this is greater the melody and the beat that energize me, the lyrics artwork particularly super nevertheless yet i won't be able to truly think of of which of them strike me precisely. this is purely the full music, there is a good number of distinctive sounds and direction differences in it and it style of reminds my very own innovations lol.

1.Eye of the tiger-survivor

2. We are the champions-queen

3. Live your life- Rihanna and ti

4. glad you came- the wanted

5. safe and sound- taylor swift

6. drink to that-rihanna

7.starships-nicki minaj

8.we are young- fun

Source(s): music on my ipod

No.5- hollywood undead

everywhere i go- hollywood undead

If i had you - adem lambert

I'll be your man - james blunt

call me maybe- carly rae jaspen

tonight, tonight- hot chelle rae

scotty doesn't know- lustra