What do you think of the name Taylor?

For a boy. Maybe Taylor John?

Favorite Answer

Taylor is awesome for a boy. It's nice to see someone use it on the correct gender.

How about Taylor Jack? Taylor Jude?

And ignore those that says it's "girly". It's a masculine surname, boy's name, and occupation that was STRICTLY male. Females were and still are seamstresses.

I personally don't like Taylor for a boy or girl; I just know or know of too many Taylors.

I like it. My husband is named Taylor and it is our son's middle name. My husband has never been made fun of for his name and I personally think that it is an extremely masculine name.

Taylor Alexander

Taylor Benjamin

Taylor Christopher

Taylor Nicholas

Taylor Jude

Taylor Jackson

I love that name! Taylor is great for a boy and girl.

Personally, I think too many people name girls that now. When I first saw the question without the details I assumed for a girl.

But it's your baby, name him what you want to! I'd recommend not asking people their opinions on names, name your son what you want to! It's no one's decision except YOURS and the baby's father, if he's involved. :)

I think it works, it's cute for when he's young and handsome for when he's older.

It's perfectly fine. As long as you like it and as long as it isn't a stupid name it is okay.

It's a good, strong, masculine name. I prefer the original spelling, Tailor. Thanks for using it on the correct gender :)

personally i dont really like the name but all that matters is if you like the name

• Sam

I like it very much. One of my favourites :)