What do you think of the name Taylor?

For a boy. Maybe Taylor John?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taylor is awesome for a boy. It's nice to see someone use it on the correct gender.

How about Taylor Jack? Taylor Jude?

And ignore those that says it's "girly". It's a masculine surname, boy's name, and occupation that was STRICTLY male. Females were and still are seamstresses.

• 8 years ago

I personally don't like Taylor for a boy or girl; I just know or know of too many Taylors.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like it. My husband is named Taylor and it is our son's middle name. My husband has never been made fun of for his name and I personally think that it is an extremely masculine name.

Taylor Alexander

Taylor Benjamin

Taylor Christopher

Taylor Nicholas

Taylor Jude

Taylor Jackson

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I love that name! Taylor is great for a boy and girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Personally, I think too many people name girls that now. When I first saw the question without the details I assumed for a girl.

But it's your baby, name him what you want to! I'd recommend not asking people their opinions on names, name your son what you want to! It's no one's decision except YOURS and the baby's father, if he's involved. :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think it works, it's cute for when he's young and handsome for when he's older.

• 8 years ago

It's perfectly fine. As long as you like it and as long as it isn't a stupid name it is okay.

• 8 years ago

It's a good, strong, masculine name. I prefer the original spelling, Tailor. Thanks for using it on the correct gender :)

• 8 years ago

personally i dont really like the name but all that matters is if you like the name

• Sam
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I like it very much. One of my favourites :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.