my mom is having a baby in 1 week can you give me a good name?

it has 90% chance its a girl 10% chance it a boy. and i like the name mai mai

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

    Girls:

    - Olivia. <3

    - Kaylee/Kayleigh.

    - Sienna. <3

    - Hannah.

    - Brooke.

    - Skylar.

    - Danielle.

    - Bailey.

    - Brooklynn.

    - Isabella.

    - Taylor.

    - Grace.

    - Summer.

    - Mariah.

    - Angel.

    - Zoey.

    - Aubrey.

    - McKenna.

    - McKenzie.

    - Cara.

    - Rebecca.

    - Amber.

    - Mia.

    - Morgan.

    - Madison.

    - Reagan.

    - Gabrielle.

    - Gabriella.

    - Dakota. <3

    - Savannah.

    - Jamie/Jaime.

    - Cheyenne.

    - Brelynn.

    - Kimber.

    - Ariel/Arielle.

    - Shelby.

    - Kathleen.

    - Carmen/Karmyn.

    - Marley/ Marlee.

    - Catalina.

    - Riley/Rylee.

    - Victoria.

    - Rachell.

    - Melissa.

    - Allyson/Allison.

    - Addison.

    - Sydney.

    - Erica.

    - Amanda.

    - Harley/Harleigh.

    - Autumn.

    - Megan/Maegan.

    - Jasmine.

    - Hailey/Hayley.

    - Sarah.

    - Ava.

    - Jennifer.

    - Courtney.

    - Nicole/Nichole.

    Boys:

    - Kayden.

    - Zane.

    - Nathan.

    - Landon.

    - Aaron.

    - Jacob.

    - Jaylen.

    - Benjamin.

    - James.

    - Logan.

    - Daniel.

    - Zachary.

    - Justin.

    - Noah.

    - Gavin.

    - Elijah.

    - Connor.

    - Trevor.

    - Austin.

    - Dalton.

    - Blaine.

    - Tyler.

    - Kevin.

    - Bryan.

    - Aiden.

    - Hunter.

    - Matthew.

    - Gabriel.

    - Wyatt.

    - Michael.

    - Jonah.

    - Seth.

    - Dustin.

    - Andrew.

    - Travis.

    - Evan.

    - Tanner.

    - Blake.

    - Shane.

    - Trey/Trae.

    - Christopher.

    - Steven.

    - Samuel.

    - Eric.

    - David.

    - Colton.

    - Beau.

    - Joshua.

    - Caleb/Kayleb.

    - Ethan.

    - Alexander.

    - Lucas.

    - Cole.

    - Brayden.

    - Chase.

    - Carson.

    - Thomas.

    - John.

    - Jesse.

    - Colby.

    - Ryan.

    - Nicholas.

    - Levi.

    - Nathaniel.

    - Paul.

    - Gage.

    - Oliver.

    - Jeremy.

    - Sean.

    - Anthony.

    - Jeremiah.

    - Eli.

    - Preston.

    - Donovan.

    - Mitchell.

    - Wayne.

    - Carlos.

    - Jonas.

    - Liam.

    - Myles.

    - Cameron.

    - Lance.

    - Alonzo.

    - Lane.

    - Adam.

    - Reese.

    - Brandon.

    - Henry.

    - Jordan.

    - Gabe.

    - Bryce.

    - William.

    - Christian.

    - Dominic/Domonick.

    - Drew.

    - Charles.

    - Jasper.

    - Parker.

    - Robert.

    - Roger.

    - Phillip.

    - Corey.

    - Drake.

    - Tristan.

    - Carter.

    - Ashton.

    - Bailey.

    - Hayden.

    - Brock.

    - Bruce.

    - Chandler.

    - Owen.

    - Brennan.

    - Scott.

    Hope I helped. (:

    Source(s): Me. (:
  • 9 years ago

    Aria Cristin Molly Finn Kimberly-Jake Winnifred Azariah Aubrey Violet Momo Ringo Chelsea Ariel Cadence Hime Isabel Natalie Matilda Danielle Meadow Kai Susan Nell Olivia Harley Juniper Destiny Mary Lolita Claire Bliss Briar Charla Millicent Winter Maisy Sophie Rapunzel Marielly Sapphire Antigone Kayla April

  • 9 years ago

    Catherine

    Taylor

    Abigail

    Natalie

    Megan

    Tess

    Reese

    Claire

    Hannah

    Matthew

    Jacob

    Dylan

    Tyler

    Chase

  • 9 years ago

    Some different names are:

    girls:

    Harlow

    Jesslynn

    Joelle

    Kaemynn

    Malory

    Rielynn

    Rowynn

    Sorynn

    Xahlia

    Zarielle

    Boys:

    Atlas

    Brennon

    Coben

    Kyler

    Demarco

    Morris

    Quenton

    Nolan

    Tyrus

    Raidin

    Xanthus

    Zaidan

    Zander.

    Hope these helped :)

    Source(s): Me:)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Girls:

    Emma

    Felicia

    Bailey

    Mia

    Kaylyn

    Boys:

    Mason

    Dylan

    Ryan

    Aidan

    Cayden

  • 9 years ago

    Alice Mai?

  • Did she have fertility treatment and specify a baby girl?! That's so messed up.

    Otherwise, if she conceived normally, there is ALWAYS 50/50 chances.

    Mai Mai is cute.

  • 4 years ago

    a million. i do unlike the two call, in my view. 2. It does style of slot in with the different names truly.. Idon't think of it stands out besides. 3. never. 4. i like Madison Alexis.. incredibly the call Alexis! and that i in my view like Kara Anabelle too.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    I like the names Charlotte, Emma, Imogen, Caroline, Katherine.... I don't know if you'll like them but there you go :)

  • Sarah
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

    What about Alice?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.