Where can I buy toms online?

I want to buy toms can you list some websites that I can buy off of that ship to Canada

Toms as in shoes...

Favorite Answer

There are 4575 results right now on eBay Canada for "Toms" in the Women's Shoes category:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/Womens-Shoes-/3034/i.html?_...

If none of those results suit you, and you can't find what you want anywhere else, you could go to ebuyersedge.com and set up a saved search for "Toms" or whatever it is that you want your keyword or phrase to be. You'd get an e-mail whenever a new match is listed on eBay. You can use the price, category, etc. filters to narrow down the results that you receive in the e-mails.

If you find what you want listed in auction format, use a sniping site like hidbid.com to bid for you. It'll bid in the last few seconds of an auction, helping to save you money and avoid shill bidding.

Cheap Toms shoes on sale at our store give fashionable canvas style of shoes together with a humanitarian idyllic in mind. For a $28 purchase from us right now, there is a Toms shoes coupon code and these are such popular Toms shoes that we don’t even see much of a discount on them. We even have some cute styles available now and truly, you cannot get them in the store. 0ur cute Toms loves Moms shoes are cheerful and bright. You can seize this opportunity to buy and get autumn 2014 promo code. Don’t miss it, hurry up.

have a look here,I just very like these ones

http://tshoestyle.com/

Source(s): My apologies. I should have realized you were being a pretentious tw*at.