Who is the greatest hero or villian ever? Why do you think they are?

They can be from either American comics, anime/manga, or anything else as long as they aren't an original character.

Favorite Answer

In terms of American comics, I always thought that The Joker was the best villian. The way he would always laugh at any situation and how he always had the most sneaky devices and said the funniest lines...God I love that guy XD. For hero in American comics I would have to say it's a tie between Batman and Superman. Both are famous around the world and loved by soo many. Batman has his awesomeness cause he doesn't have any superpowers but can still pwn his enemies with his martial arts skills and awesome gadgets. And Superman is...well...Superman lol. What else can I say, except that he's like the strongest American comics character ever XD.

In terms of Anime, I gotta say Goku from Dragon Ball Z is the greatest hero. He's like the anime version of Superman, but stronger. Very famous and loved by many worldwide. Always cheerful, gives his enemies a second chance, and only fights to improve himself and protect his family and friends. The qualities of a great hero. And in terms of villians...I don't know who to put for this one. I kind of wanna say Freeza from Dragon Ball Z. He declared himself ruler and strongest of the universe (which he was until Goku turned Super Sayain and beat him). Plus, he was in the business of selling planets. He controlled an army of millions (most of whom worked for him because they knew that he would kill them if they didn't) and had them kill off inhabitants of planets so he could sell those planets to other inhabitants who were willing to pay a great amount of money. He also killed his own men. And didn't even care about it. Ruthless, cold, and shows no mercy. A great villian.

But these are just my opinions. Who do you think are the greatest?

My personal fav is either doctor doom or magneto. Doctor doom is smart and strong he can tie with the f.f and in his own way he thinks he is doing the right thing. He doesn't want power just to have it he wants.to better the world as a whole. He also has a strict honor code like he will give up to the f.f even if.he could win because he didn't want to ruin the paintings in the room. Magneto on the other hand isn't exactly evil he just has a different view. He has had a tragic past being in the holocaust and he doesn't want that to happen to mutants so he protects him in the way he sees best. For greatest hero its spiderman he's funny strong and hr will always do the right thing but he also has his faults and he even looses but he never gives up

Why the detest for Russell? it rather is Survivor...boo hoo that he pisses human beings off. he's attempting to conquer the craftiest of gamers. supply the guy some credit. I virtually supply up observing final time while he DIDNT win. I recommend he discovered immunity idols without clues, he owned each and every physique yet each and every physique grow to be so butt sore that they voted for that woman who did no longer something (I dont even bear in mind her call, that's how forgettable she is). with a bit of luck this all-star forged will comprehend his skills for the sport. And whoever reported Jerri ought to win is observing yet another practice. She has carried out no longer something. Colby has made a robust circulate via switching he and Rupert's vote to Candace to bounce her, yet no longer lots else. He does have a season of dominance the place he have been given hosed and ought to have gained, so i will see him winning for that reason if he makes it to the remarkable 3. Sandy and Pavrati are the two winners and characteristic performed this game the final after Russell. i think of it comes right down to whoever is the craftiest on Sunday. you may think of they the two could desire one yet another on the tip because they the two are winners. the females will objective the lads next, commencing with Colby. If Donaldson wins the final 2 immnunities, he will win. Russell ought to attempt to end with Sandy and Pavrati by way of fact they the two have gained and ought to chop up countless the "Russell hater" votes. that's his ultimate possibility. i'm pulling for Russell. Say what you like, the adult adult males adapts and makes strikes that's agreeable to visual exhibit unit. It' s a game and Russell performs it extra suitable than anybody.

I know this doesn't awnser your question but I think there are so many great heros,villains that it's to hard to choose. They all have there reasons for being good