Narrowed down to a top two : Ada Genevieve Grace OR Ada Charlotte Grace?

My husband and I are expecting our third child, we are so excited and so is our son and daughter. We have recently found out that baby number 3 is a girl and so we are in the process of choosing her name. We are set on Ada for her first name, and have narrowed it down to TWO middle names. Grace is our last name,She will be joining big sister Violet Margaux and big brother Calvin Jeremiah.

Thank you for your time.

FYI, We are using the French pronunciation of Genevieve (JEN-vee-EV)

Jane and Robert.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ada Charlotte Grace!! :D so pretty.

• Hannah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Ada Charlotte Grace

• 8 years ago

Ada Charlotte Grace

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Ada Charlotte Grace!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Ada Genevieve Grace, it goes along nicely with the rest of the name. Charlotte doesn't fit as well. :)

Source(s): me
  • 8 years ago

Charlotte

• 8 years ago

I like them both but Ada Genevieve Grace is so beautiful and is timeless. Your little girl will be proud of her name. :)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I could say I desire Althea Genevieve, even yet it supplies me form of a delusion feeling. i don't comprehend if that's what you will like. i'm not a extensive fan of Audrey, individually. i'm not massive on the two Dorothy or Daphne. i like Susanna however. In my concepts, Daphne Susanna flows extra effectual. I additionally desire Daphne to Dorothy. I desire Linnéa Charlotte. It sounds extra effectual to my ears and that i desire Linnéa to Paulina.

• Leah
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Ada Genevieve is my favorite, so elegant!

• 8 years ago

Ada Charlotte Grace

♥ נєѕѕι¢α נαηє {ℓgм † єѕρ}

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.