Paranormal Activity 3 Question?

I just rewatched paranormal activity 3 and i have a question. Near the start of the film Dennis is shown recording some pictures of a woman and a big man getting married.

My question is, who was the woman getting married and who was the man she was married to? It dosen't look like Julie ( the wife of dennis ) so could it be the evil Grandma lois that was part of the coven? Please answer me back.

Favorite Answer

Its Julie's sister.

• wolsky

Yeah it replaced into executed on purpose because the trailers were area of a construct as a lot because the movie fairly than all from it. in case you pass to imdb you could watch them, there is about 9 i imagine. maximum of them containing quite diverse clips that are literally not from the movie. As stated through the different man or woman besides the indisputable fact that youngsters that, extremely some the bits are more desirable ideal than those tha made the movie!

idk, i was wondering the exact same thing through out the whole movie