Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Gay foreplay and sex games tips :D?

Me and my boyfriend are going camping next week. And I wanted to know of some fun sexual activities for us to do. Like sex games etc. Please don't suggest naked twister etc. We won't be having the game. Things we can play not needing extras. Please I want to surprise him :D

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Grinding, grind on him, tease him like that. If you could bring whipped cream, you could squirt some on his body and lick it off. There's a lot of games but you need equipment for most, so... hope you have fun with your partner at camp.

• ryan55

going skinny dipping in early evening and what you do is go bobbing and see who can catch your private parts... Play in same sleeping bag is fun too... Or start out with strip poker...

• E

Truth or dare.

hmmm truth or dare.... you can make up anything......... or just make out thats really fun to me.....when i do it with my bf