Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What formation should I use on FIFA 12 and what positions should I put each player in?

My players are:

Gervinho (Arsenal)

Pedro (FC Barcelona)

Neymar (Santos)

Welliton (Spartak Moscow)

Fabregas ( FC Barcelona)

Wilshere (Arsenal)

David Silva (Manchester City)

Mertesacker (Arsenal)

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

Criscito (Zenit Saint Petersburg)

Szczesny (Arsenal)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

play a 4-3-3 with szczesny in goal, ramos and mertesacker in CB. silva wilshere fabregas CM, Gervinho Pedro and Neymar in the 3 up front. dont know about your full backs :)

• 9 years ago

I noticed you don't have Bald or Other John Green on your team (Swindon Town Swoodilypoopers). They're the best two forwards Swindon Town has ever seen.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that the moustache feature is available.

• 4 years ago

i decide for to advise you sign Amoo. he's readily and has good photos. And he's quite fairly low priced. additionally sign Jason Dyer from Chelsea he's a good midfielder yet is quite costly, and definite get Reyes he's quite good. additionally sign the two Christian Suarez from Santos OR Jonathan Espericueta, Sinha is likewise fairly good. attempt getting young people gamers out of your young people squad. whilst your temporada with Cruz azul is over pass to a club that supply you with greater pass money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.