Aragorn from LOTR affecting my life?

I'm tired of people telling me I look like viggo mortensen (aragorn from lord of the rings) I like his acting and his characters. But I cannot stand it when people come up to me and insist that I am him and when I refuse to sign an autograph they get mad and call me some pretty bad names. It is real embarrassing and my girl friend well my ex-girlfriend broke up with me because of all the negitive attention it created when we were out. So here I am alone again and brokenhearted just need a friend. well I will cowboy up and stop whinning so anyone have suggestions????

im thinking of getting a shirt saying "aragorn is in middle-earth"

Best Answer

So you must look like Aragorn, not Viggo?? They look completely different. Move to Hollywood, get an Aragorn costume and sword, and hang out in front of the Kodak theater with the other super heroes and take pics with the tourists for bucks. Turn your <sigh> misfortune into a fortune, cuz JEEZ, that whining thing takes away from the good-looking dude rush ya got goin' on.

Just get the costume and greasy hair. Post pics

I wonder if you know he also played the devil in Prophecy.

The virginity is STRONG with this one.

ok and?