Poll: How many of you guys hate the term "YOLO"?

I DO

Favorite Answer

It doesn't really bother me unless someone says it over something so little.. it makes it sound so stupid.

My sister's friend actually said "I'm gonna have another slice of pizza.. YOLO".. like seriously? It's annoying lol.

• Nigga

I DO 2

Isn't Yolo those Fruit Loop snacks?

You

Obliviously

Live

Online

unusual, I went to college interior the West Midlands and in no way heard "mom" or "mommy" used. truthfully, I undergo in techniques of course one instructor writing "mummy" on the blackboard as quickly as we made mom's Day enjoying cards. i don't anticipate it is one hundred% one way or the different,

I hate anyone who so much as utters the term. Any of my friends say it, and I kick them square in the nuts.

It honestly doesn't bother me as much as it does other people. People act like they see it all the time, but I rarely see it. Guess I'm lucky.

Not me. That would be pretty stupid to hate a saying. But, oh well.

Its just a dumb reason for people to act retarted. -_- (sorry if you dont like that word, thats just how i see it)

Oh jesus christ don't get me started.

*Hahahah just ate a sandwich - YOLO*

-________-