Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Who's your Celebrity crush? ?

Who's yours? And why

Favorite Answer

My celebrity crush is Taylor Ms. Beautiful Swift

Why: The main reason I like her is because she emulates what I look for in a spouse. She is very honorable especially for a celebrity. She isn't vulgar in the way she speaks. She is a classy women especially in the way she dresses. She dresses very modestly, rarely showing too much skin. I find this very attractive. I like it when a women doesn't feel the need to show herself off in order to feel attractive. I think Taylor is so attractive that I don't care if she's covering up almost all of her body her face is all I really need to see. If she wants a real man she needs to look for the kind who only needs to see her face. That's all that a real man needs to see. I like that she is a very kind person. She always hugs her fans and cares about them. She cares about people who she could simply pass by. This may be odd but for some reason I find it really attractive when she has her hair coming down to one side. She almost always has this. When it comes down only one shoulder. I can't explain it I just like that. Taylor Swift is my celebrity crush mainly for the person she is on the inside although I also adore her physical appearance. I'm not sorry for the long explanation. You asked why and I wanted to prove to you that my reasoning wasn't shallow or baseless such as simply saying "cuz she's hot". I have a crush on her on a much deeper level that many people don't have on celebs. I don't know if this is a good thing. Anyway have a blessed day random person!

Source(s): My heart which has crushed on her since 2008

At the moment I like Matthew Fox and Miranda Kerr.

Right now definitely Emma Stone...her role in Amazing Spider-Man xD I like Emma Watson as well....no explanation needed there.

Zayn Malik

• Joe

Avril Lavinge. She's hot lol. Emma stone is hot too. And Cobie smulders, and the list go's on lol

I have a lot, but my current number one is Ryan Reynolds <3

He's hot, funny, and a great actor :)

I have a lot of celeb crushes who are always on my radar (Leonardo Dicaprio, Ryan Gosling, Paul Newman, Johnny Depp, Colin Firth...) but right now, I'm dominantly obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe!! I've loved him for years, but recently, I've become obsessed!!!!!

He's one of those rare people who is adorable like a little kid, whose cheeks you want to pinch, AND is extremely & devastatingly sexy, who you want to date (& do other activities with... ;-) Lol.), at the same time. He's such a sweetie pie, so kind, very VERY handsome, has great natural comedic timing (on talk shows & in interviews, on SNL & also in his work, like HP & How to Succeed), very talented, an AMAZINGLY SUPERB singer & dancer, extremely super sexy, hysterically funny, incredibly charming, very quick-witted, gorgeous, very intelligent, makes wise career choices, has a husky, intoxicating, orgasmic, sexy talking voice & an extremely sexy accent, big, gorgeous, piercingly blue eyes & a sultry, smoldering stare that goes with them, scrumptious & delectable, soft, kissable lips, he's a cutie, extremely humble, a humanitarian, gracious, uses his celebrity status to work with causes to try & make the world a better place (the Trevor project) but doesn't publicize it just to get publicity (hem hem, Brangelina), he publicizes it to make people aware of the issues, he has a great physique & a fittt body, is caring, devoted to & appreciative of his fans & their support, is extremely hardworking, & just so super delicious!! I could go on & on...

I also saw him on Broadway in How to Succeed & he was PERFECT!!! BEYOND AMAZING!!! I fell even more in love with him after I saw the show! His facial expressions & mannerisms had me literally laughing so hard that I was gasping for breath! & he is an AMAZING & INCREDIBLE singer & dancer. I wish I had seen it earlIer in his run than I did so I could've seen it more than once!!! & I have to say that when his character was kissing Rosemary, for THIRTY SECONDS (in a row)!!, I was literally melting into a puddle of orgasm goo in my seat from watching him kiss! I wanted to jump up on stage & take her place!! My stomach tingles & other parts of me throb with jealousy when I watch him kiss! He looks like the most incredible, amazing, satisfying, passionate, & delicious kisser!!! *drool!!* He also seems like he'd be immensely satisfying & pleasing at other things as well... ;-)

But I really hope he comes back to Broadway (after taking a well deserved break!) because he's SUCH a natural at it!

Sorry. I'm rambling... But I can't help it when it comes to Dan! I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. :-) I hope I'm right!!!

The guy from tv show empire he is a rapper jussie

All of one direction, but if I had to choose one then Liam Payne<3

Louis "The Tommo" Tomlinson

Wanna know why?

Because... thats why. o.O