How many and what languages do you speak?
* Portuguese (I'm from Brazil)
* English (I study English since I was 7 years old as a school subject)
* Spanish (I study Spanish since I was 11 years old as a school subject)
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
I'm 17, and these are the languages i speak:
German: Born in Germany, and visit every year. Half of my moms side lives there.
Dutch: The other half in Holland, same goes for visiting a LOT.
English: I was raised in Ontario, Canada for 14 years.
French: I've only been a french education at both a french elementary and high school.
Moroccan (oral language): My dads family is from Morocco.
Arabic: My dad used to live in Egypt, and therefore knows it and taught me.
AND, I'm currently learning italian from him as well. :)Source(s): I'm VERY lucky and grateful to be gifted in languages.
- Fear of the DarkLv 79 years ago
German, English and some french (But my french really starts to s*ck)
- 9 years ago
English. And I'm not very good at it.
- SimmiLv 59 years ago
English, German and Hindi.