curly hair and bangs? square face... HELP?

i have long curly hair i like having a bit of a bang because my face is so square and angular it softens it. i need help with ideas on lengths of bangs and cut/parts. i do air dry a lot and currently my bangs are normal bangs but they go freaky FREAKY when i let them hair dry like stick out wako freaky, ( they look very nice when they are straighten) so i will grow em a bit, but i need advise and images on how i can have the softness of a bang even when it air drys without being to freaky crazy think blonde frizzy taylor swift-ish hair like similar to:

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd...

with a Demi Moore / Sandra Bullock face shape (pale & blonde)

actually my face shape is exactly like Katherine Hepburn, but diff nose and lighter brows

yes i use conditioner. i sometime us like 2-3 conditioners. i use hair serum after too! this is frizzy curly hair..

Favorite Answer

okay do you use conditioner? bc if so than that will not happe to your hair if you use it. i know that for me it looks better if you use conditioner. some ppl do not but i do bc it helps keep my hair from 1. falling out 2. staying smooth an dsoft and 3. looking just the way i want it to.