Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 9 years ago

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15r laptop. Question about the lids you can switch?

On Google Images I've seen maanny different lids and designs, but when I bought mine online the only available colours I could buy were orange red and blue.. I got the blue but how come there were only 3 colours for the one I bought?

Where could I buy different coloured/designed ones and would it fit the laptop I bought?

Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, I believed there's only 3 or less switchable lids for Dell Inspiron 15R. Dell Inspiron 14R is the only laptop that has many different switchable lids and designs as what you seen on google images.

You can check them on Dell (Canada) website, just go to the tab "Electronics & Accessories" and select "Laptop Accessories with SWITCH lids", here you will find most of switchable lids were specially made for 14R but only a few for 15R and 17R....or you can check the link below from Dell,

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=ca...

Good luck!

It could be. My sister has the same computer model in pink but she bought hers in 2009. Back then there was i think 6 options to choose from for lids. You might be able to find the lid in a different color on ebay or even the dell website.

can the dell 17r case fit the dell 15r