what are amazing books to read?

i love and have read

percy jackson series

the last olympian series

the kane series

twilight series

and things like that so please give me suggestions on what to read. btw series would be better

Favorite Answer

The Goddess Test BY Aimee Carter is really good if you want that romance and the gods all in one :D !!! But the cliff hanger on the 2nd book KILLED ME. You have to read it.

Hmmm... I'm reading Tigers Curse now BY Colleen Houck Soo good... Theres this guy Ren he's a cursed Indian prince who has been alive for 300 hundred years as a tiger and can only stay in human form for so long in a day. A sweet romance with a heart stopping adventure.

The Nightshade trilogy BY Andrea Cremer! That one I wanted more then 3 books so bad I cried when I finished them... Sexy were wolves ;)...

Night Huntress series BY Jeaninene Frost a bit adult and graphic you could say... Its just so soo... I don't know how to put it I just love it. Well I just love alot of books :D.

Ohh And Hush, Hush BY Becca Fitzpatrick. Hot falllen angle dude thats protective xD

ummm... Fallen BY Lauren Kate Another fallen angle hotty :D cursed love and all that another great one.

Unearthly BY Cynthia Hand It was really good but now that I look back on it ... It was okay but still you might like it.

I can not beleive i almost forgot The Vampire Academy BY Richelle Mead... YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO READ THIS ONE IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY DIE FROM DIMITRI DEPRIVATION!! Then the like sequal series to it called Bloodlines also AWSOME. But read vampire academy first no matter what.

These are a few of my favorite books. I have many many many many many (many x20) more...

Hope you check some of them out you won't regret it!

Oh and I hope you like total chick books because thats all I listed x) ... They're like brain junk food :D

Source(s): My Fav book list

The Hunger Games trilogy is AMAZING. You HAVE to read it, don't watch the movie instead. You'll be missing out on a LOT.

The Uglies is also REALLY good.

The Maze Runner, I totally loved it but the ending threw me off and I couldn't complete the series. Give it a try though, I promise you it's awesome :)

Gone by Michael Grant, also completely love it and read four books out of six, I think the fifth recently came out.

Divergent trilogy, haven't read it but almost everyone has a very good comment about it.

The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by the same writer, currently reading those series and loving it so far.

I recommended those based on what you read (except twilight, none of them are like it). XD

Hope I helped!

Check out the Gone series by Michael Grant. Right now they are five books in the series. Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague, and Fear

The Gone series is about a town where anyone older than 15 just diapered out of thin air. All their is left is kids under 15. These kids must fight for their chance to survive. Really good series funny, creepy, and also a little romance.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2536134.Gone

Maximum Ride series

In the Maximum Ride series it follows six kids, Max, Fang, Angel, Gasman, Iggy, and Nudge. These kids live alone and the mountain with a secret. These children are 98% human and 2% bird due to experiments from evil scientist when they were younger. One day the youngest, Angel, is kidnapped right in front of them and the flock(kids) must adventure and find Angel before it is to late.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13152.The_Angel...

Other Books to try out

Skinjacker Trilogy by Neal Shusterman. (The books are Everlost, Everwild, Everfound)

Matched

Divergent

Gone trilogy by Lisa McMann

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (recommend reading it if you are 15+)

Ugly Series (Uglies, Pretties, Specials)

Any Sarah Dessen or Meg Cabot book

• Blah

(I loove the percy jackson series. xD)

Ugly Series

the Fallen series

Hush, hush

The Sight, followed by Fell

The heir of Sevenwaters (is part of a series but can be read as its own)

The Prince of Wolves (series)

The Last Dog on Earth

Vladimer Tod series

the Lucky One (and other stuff by this guy. He wrote Dear John, Last Song etc.)

thats all I can think of. ^^

Harry Potter series. Thumbs up for Harry Potter!

Fight Club. Although i'm breaking the first rule, it must be done.

• Kara

vampire academy series is good, i think.