Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Men, what do you think about girls that are 5'0"?

And 94lbs? If they wear C -cup bra, toned legs, small arms, wrists, flat stomach/abs, small waist, bigger hips with a nice butt, but very petite and tiny looking? Do you think she still looks like a child because of her height?

I am 19..

Favorite Answer

aww so cute, and how could you look like a child if you are a c cup with a nice butt. maybe if you were all skin and bones you would seem like a child, but its all about the figure you have, and your figure sounds very womanly :)

Shakira, Kylie minogue and salma hayak are all quite small, and look at them theyre beuatufal, its all about your figure shape, not height :)

I'm not a guy.. just also happen to be 5'0" and a C cup. I guess I don't really have an answer. I was just excited to find another. haha

• ArtT

I have no interest in cup size. If she is toned and good shape, and has an interest in her continued health, then size and weight make no difference, only her femininity.

Most guys are only interested in cup size.

Unless she's under 18, I don't believe anyone would mistake her for being a child.

You described my girlfriend!!! :D

Height doesn't matter.

I am in a healthy, loving and committed relationship with a girl that's 5'1/2'' while I am 6'4"

• quinn

Most men prefer their women to look young

sounds nice but ya need personality aswell so be who ya feel like inside not out

i don't find anything wrong with that, i mean naturally height isn't really a factor for girls is it?...i could be wrong though...but she sounds good to me..

You are disgustingly skinny.... You are too skinny to be at age 19. Go eat more food.

I don't care about height...Unless you find a girl who is 6'3