Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Was the crazy guy in Colorado part of a Well Regulated Militia? or just a crazy guy with access to many guns?

I thought that the 2nd was entirely about being part of a Well Regulated Militia........

Damn!...I LOVE Americans.....they are sooooo predictable.....it's like they have been told what to think once, and they never thought for themselves again!..........PLEASE keep posting....you are making my day!...and proving my point!.....GREAT ANSWERS!...and I thank you!

Favorite Answer

In the UK following a similar masacare of innocent people and children by a crazy gunman, the UK government made it illegal for a private individual to own, carry or have guns and ammunition unless they were a member of a gun club where use of them was strictly restricted ( to indoor Target practice) and these people who were allowed to own guns had to have a license so the police knew everyone who legally was allowed to own them. That means in the UK the police will prosecute everyone who sells guns to anyone without proof that they hold the license, and to anyone who caries them as they not allowed to have them for their own personal safety as in US.

So would this law work and save lives in US if it were introduced ? The UK police don't carry guns unless its specifically granted, such as in retaliation and to save lives in a confrontation with a known armed suspect or apprehension of a terrorist who is known to be armed from intelligence reports .

Source(s): I'm a UK citizen.

What part of crazy do you not get?

The guy in Colorado was a crazy guy who made a plan and went about making it happen. If he hadnt been able to buy the guns legally he would have built more bombs or smuggled them in from elsewhere. Too bad he wasnt as focused about getting mental healthcare.

They dont have a well armed militia in other countries but they still have shootings. Explain that, Theodore.

Militias are regulated. The right to bear arms shall not be infringed upon.

Don't feel bad that you have improperly interpreted the second amendment of the US Constitution. Even real Americans make that mistake so a 51st stater has nothing to be embarrassed about. You are wrong, of course, but no need to be embarrassed.

• Di

Apparently he is being discussed as being a "brilliant student". Sometimes brilliance borders on madness.

I would love to answer this question, but given your educational and national background, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to understand.

That`s the problem,you tried to think.

I just knew that the maple sucker would be on this one

it was a false flag attack to attack our gun rights and you are going along with it gleefully

Do they think in Canada? I didn't know that. I know they talk ****.