Your boyfriend treats you like any other girl? What should I do?

My boyfriend treats me like any other girl. He tells me he loves me and misses me and stuff. I was on his computer searching for a song in his start menu search option (if you know what I'm talking about) and I came across his chat logs (I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't stop myself..and clicked the convo. now I feel terrible and can't stop thinking about it.)..I found out that about 12 days before we got together he was talking to this other girl..and said that he was sorry if he made her upset or anything. And that he misses her and loves her. And they were talking before that..and he always told her that he misses her and loves her etc..and I just makes me feel like I'm a rebound..because we got together so quickly after he said those things.

Before I came across these conversations we were talking and he said he's never loved a girl as much as he loves me. He said he's never told a girl that he loved her before and wouldn't throw those words around because he was waiting for the perfect girl. I didn't believe him and said "so you never told your exes that you loved them?" and he said he never did the closest thing would be a "you too." I wouldn't be bothered if he said he did but he basically lied..those convos wouldn't have even bothered me at all if he told me that he told girls that..but it just makes me question because he said he didn't but in reality he did..I don't know what to feel..

And to that girl he said a lot of the things he said to me as well..such as calling her "babe" "I love you the most you're the only girl I want to be with" etc..and they were not dating..so I don't know what to think if he told his exes anything like that..? I mean why would you have to lie about it? And if you told a girl you werent even dating those things would you not tell your exes that as well? Please help what should I feel/ do etc? And I'm not going to confront him about it..well everyone should know why..

Favorite Answer

He sounds like an immature idiot, i'm sorry but it's true. If i were you i'd do a bit of research and try and find out how many girls he's dated. If he's anything like i suspect he could have said it to all of them, but then again he could just have been ignorant back then and actually love you. But i doubt it if it's been such a short time.

The best answer was about how a girl thinks. I appreciate true and unconditional love, however, I do not understand why it has to do with being a mother of your own boyfriend? To be clear, no boy, will look for a girlfriend who treats him like her own kid, unless that boy has the weirdest fantasy! And that girls, be aware, that boy is not right for any girl, unless you share the similar lines of fantasies. The answer was given by a girl who is "single", no question asked boys are running and will make sure to make that the best answer no matter even if it makes no sense.. " Maybe, I can impress her by doing it and get in her pants" So, that's something which will look awful with motherly love. Use brains, not feelings all the time.

We'll first of all he shouldn't be saying I love you to other girls or I miss you.... You're his girl and should be the only one! I'd say he either needs to change and make up his mind or well you know tell him to go take a hike.

Hes just trying to make you feel special