how to tell a guy you're falling for him.. without scaring him away. 10POINTS BEST ANSWER?

the guy i like already knows I like him.. and i'm pretty sure he really likes me to, but I feel like i'm falling for him.. we've been "seeing each other" secretly for about a month now and he told me before that he never tells someone he loves them until at least 5months into a relationship because he wants it to really mean something.

now that i have these intense feelings towards him, I really keep wanting to drop the L word on him.. but i'm scared he'll run... he's a really popular guy and could get any girl he wants but for some reason he's with me, and I really want to keep him around.

how do i express my feelings without scaring him? HELP.

Best Answer

truth? he's a player, he's just waiting for that, to know ur completely into him and then he will drop you, sorry to be so blunt, that's just the way really popular guys r , they r very into you till they have to chase you, but once they get to know ur hooked, thats it for them

it doesn't matter wether its 5 weeks for 5 months, i'd say have fun while you can, and the moment he becomes distant and iffy, break it off urself before he can do it.....i waited for him to, and neither happ, he didn't, jsut backed off, and i never got the chance to

Source(s): personal experience

Just tell him. Love doesnt have a time restraint. Ive had GFs where ive been told 2 weeks in and ive had some where its been 6 months in, Ive also told girls i love them before they said it to me and I said its ok if you dont but i really think i love you. And it makes the relationship stronger. Just tell him, it doesnt have to be mutual, I mean yes it does, but it will come if he is going to wait for it, that is weird, why time? is he unsure?

I told my bf of one month that I've fallin for him. And he said I've never liked someone this much before. I think I might truly love him but I'm not going to say it yet. I want to wait till we've been going out for 3 months. I would say something like my bf and I did. But you could also say "I love everything about you". It's up to you of you want to shair your feelings.

Mine-->

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah0TH...

Buy him his favorite music CDs, perfumes, and send him cards without a particular reason.

Make it clear that you enjoy being in his company, and make efforts to touch him on his arm, clasp his hand often, and say that he is very "Special" to you.

I am sure the messages will hit home!