Lebanon: Are you sick of the electricity status?

I HATE what's happening in Lebanon nowadays...I mean come on we've had so many blackouts, right?! And I can't turn on the A.C because our motor will go out but seriously everyday it's like 34 degrees outside!!

What do you think about the Lebanese power?

Thank you!

xoxo

@Mr G@SS That's true..Why aren't the Lebanese doing anything about it??

• Favorite Answer

Our current condution is very depressing :/ it makes me lose hope for this country -_- when someone foreign comes they're like "lebnen a7la balad ma fi a7la meno bi 3a2id" and they spend most of their time at beach clubs and night clubs -_-

While the unlucky lebanese people get screwed over as usual :l

And jabal mehsin wl tebeneh are just a bunch of uneducated bajam ! they think they're defending a cause while all their doing is risking innocent people's lives because of their ignorance -_-

say what!!!!!!!

this is the worst houkoume bi terikh lebanon

-Saida is closed due to mr asir

-Electricity sucks like the face of bassil (and now they will close some electricity station due to mouyewimin)

-Beb el tebeneh w jabal mihsin (every day they make new stuff)

-el benzin riji3 yeghla

-el moteur ti3tir (130 $ for 5 amp)

conclusion el lebnene (el m3atar not the one with money) hibil men el wade3 ;)

cha3eb mbanaj

Source(s): i hope you understand arabic