Which pokemon in my party should I switch out for a Ferrothorn in Pokemon White?

The Ferrothorn I have is Lv40 with Curse, Metal Claw, Power Whip, and Gyro Ball. I was thinking of giving it either a Metal Coat or a Rocky Helmet.

Party Pokemon: Excadrill Lv50 Holding Earth Plate, moves: Sandstorm, Dig, Earthquake, Hone Claws

Ninetales Lv53 Holding Charcoal, moves: Flamethrower, Flamecharge, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray

Crobat Lv55 Holding Poison Barb, moves: Confuse Ray, Fly, Cross Poison, Sludge Bomb

Swampert Lv58 Holding Mystic Water, moves: Earthquake, Muddy Water, Ice Beam, Surf

Garchomp Lv67 Holding Scope Lens, moves: Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Brick Break, Swords Dance

Medicham Lv70 Holding Expert Belt, moves: Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

Which pokemon should I switch out for Ferrothorn? I will also like suggestions for better pokemon to use, what items to make them hold (Where to find them in the game) What moves I should teach them (If by TM, where to get it) Thanks for taking the time to answer this.

Best Answer

I'd switch out Medicham for it. About all Medicham does well is spamming Hi Jump Kick. The in-game Ferrothorn set I used Curse, Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Ingrain with Rocky Helmet and it did me well the entire playthrough. Your boned if something packing Fire comes in though. I think the rest of the team is pretty decent for an in-game playthrough. Dragon Claw > Dragon Rush on Garchomp. Rock Slide > Dig on Excadrill. Brave Bird > Sludge Bomb on Crobat. For items just w/e you wanna use. Could use another Special Attacker but since its in-game you'll manage, competitively its a different story. Well I'm assuming its in-game since you didn't ask for a rate.

I reccomend getting getting an eevee and then getting espeon, bypass to castelia city and bypass to the sewers, bypass close to the cave the place you observed burgh and bypass down and up the stairs and catch it there. there is in basic terms a 5% chane of catching it yet its well worth it. in case you dont like Ev training like me, espeon continues to be large without it, that's going to be important throught the interest/ good specific attacker. in case you desire to get espeon so it learns psybeam, as quickly as you catch eevee, run around no longer battlling for some 0.5 hour and point it up some circumstances and you will possibly desire to get it to adapt. wish you get eevee it extremely enables have confidence me.

switch out exadrill for ferrathorn