How long does it take to drive from Beirut to Our Lady Of Harissa?

Hello! :)

I'm going to Our Lady Of Harissa tomorrow and I'd just like to know if it would take a long time to get there from Beirut so I can bring some Aspirin (I can get very carsick)

Does anyone know how long it (approximately, of course) takes to go there by car given all the traffic and stuff...Thank you very much!

xoxo

• Favorite Answer

Well tomorrow is sunday so traffic usually isn't bad so max it should take you an hour just listen to some music on your phone or mp3 and you won't feel a thing :) i get carsick usually some mint and lemon iced tea helps ^^

Hello!

If the traffic is fluid, and you go at 100km/h, it should take you 30-40 minutes to reach the foot of the mountain, and 5-10 minutes for the climb

So all in all, about an hour.

But do not rely on Lebanese Traffic!

I was there last summer and it took good one hour, this was at night and tuesday. The traffic there is just horrible. We went to a restaurant there overlooking the valleys and mountains. It is very beautiful ther, especially at night. Enjoy!

You don't have to go there. If you pray hard enough, she'll come and visit you instead.