Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Nba decade team 200s?

Best Nba players of the year 2000s?(2000-2010) Please do not include names like Chris Paul or Derrick Rose, Players should have at least Startes their Rookie Season in 2000. Here Is my list below

C Shaq

2 Big ben

pf Duncan

2 Garnett just becuase Duncan has had more success, except of course had Kevin a great a team as Tim has, it would be more complex, stripped of his Rings, Duncan ties with Garnett

sf Paul Pierce

T-mac Lebron is good not denying that, but both Pierce and Tracy (was) are extraordinary at sf

sg Kobe

2 Iverson

Wade is good aswell but started in 03' and Iverson was great so is Kobe to this very day

pg Here is where it gets tricky. A tossup between Kidd and Nash

Nash is a better shooter at the line and an exceptional passer, no wonder he won MVP twice the Canadian truly makes those around him on the court better, Great Flr manager. Then there is Jason, who is truly a genuine assist man himself, Kidds D is legendary like that of Walt Frazier or the Glove. You decide?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

C: Shaquille O'Neal

PF: Tim Duncan

SF: LeBron James

SG: Kobe Bryant

PG: Steve Nash

Bench:

C: Kevin Garnett

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

SF: Paul Pierce/ Tracy McGrady

SG: Dwyane Wade/Allen Iverson

PG: Jason Kidd

Even though LeBron missed the first third of the decade, he was still the best SF overall in my opinion. Same with Wade over Iverson, although that's very close. Had to move Garnett to center in order to make room for Dirk.

Nash suits the team more because he can shoot a lot better. He'd get open looks when you have to double O'Neal and Duncan in the post. The big men can cover for him defensively.

Hope this helps.

• 8 years ago

C: Shaquille O'Neal

PF: Tim Duncan

SF: LeBron James

SG: Kobe Bryant

PG: Steve Nash

Bench:

C: Kevin Garnett

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

SF: Paul Pierce/ Tracy McGrady

SG: Dwyane Wade/Allen Iverson

PG: Jason Kidd

• 4 years ago

could be authentic, quite on the grounds that many followers choose an different group to win the championship different than the warmth. I stay in Miami and that i'm an warmth fan, yet I additionally love the Spurs and that i could be satisfied to work out Spurs and Tim Duncan to win an ring for an 5th time.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Shaq wasn't a rookie in 2000.... And pierce was drafted in 97 none of those players are 2000 rookies...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

T Mac wasn't that great...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.