Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 8 years ago

How much is the pressure on the Referee to fix the US & Japan Match today so that USA women soccer team win?

The MONEY (whoever paid to the German Ref Bibiana Steinhaus) won the Game for the US Team.

It could be pressure from the FIFA, the IOC, the Betting Houses around the world to force her bias. Just as the Semifinal Canada-US game.

Please watch the Slow-Mo playback later on of the Match. I've seen it on STN, the Ref DIDNOT give the Japanese 1 handball penalty by US player, and another blatant polar bear hug (from behind a Japanese woman when she is heading), by the US wm.

STN commentator: " There are 2 CLEAR penalties against the US that were IGNORED by the Ref."

Please check that...It should be the Japanese win today. Just as Canada should win in the semi-final.

@ CHAOS: Same person, but different times & difference pressure...Even YOU yourself is not consistent all the times under threats & bribery. Google Betting Houses for details...it's a trillion dollars industry. It f*ck up even Men soccers games....

If u watch last month Euro 2013 Cup, u will understand what I mean.

• Chaos
    Favorite Answer

Bibiana Steinhaus is the same ref who officiated the U.S-Japan World Cup finals last year, which Japan won

How are you going to explain that?

I'm an American but when you make 5 critical calls by one referee all against the Canadians, it's a little ridiculous. I have a friend that's a u.s. pro soccer referee and he knows many FIFA refs and they all said they've never heard that delay of game called in the history of international or any pro soccer game. In fact they all say they don't even count. The hand call that was missed also was ridiculous and would have caused a penalty kick for Canada. This was the closest thing to a fix that I've seen in a long time.

I think it may just be racism. Whenever Asian teams it individuals play, they stand a good chance of being robbed. In 1999 during the penalty shoot out in the gold medal women's soccer final, the US goalkeeper stepped over the line and blocked a Chinese goal. It wasn't called even though they replayed it over and over. China protested in vain. In last years World Cup final, Japan's Ohno was called offsides where she had a one-on-one situation and would have likely scored, putting Japan up 1-0. The two announcers that called it today were calling it then and mentioning how that was a seriously blown call. And now today's TWO PK's Japan was robbed out of. You have to wonder what's going on. This Olympics also saw a Japanese boxer get robbed and a Korean fencer get robbed. White folks stick together.

Source(s): Video replays of all that I've described here. I remember very. Pearly the 1999 Ilympic final as well.
  • blm

Not as much as there was in the semi-final. FIFA and NBC clearly wanted the American team in the final to draw in large number of American viewers, and they did whatever was necessary to make that happen. If there is any other reasonable explanation for Christiana Pedersen's blantant, albeit incompetent measures to fix the outcome of the Canada-US semi-final match, I have yet to hear or read it.

However once the final gets started, the viewers are already in their seats or in the sports bars or whatever. FIFA would still like to see the Americans win the match, but not badly enough to actually put the fix in this time.

I've been using this sport betting software with great success http://sportbetting.toptips.org

The system tells you easy to use predictions that makes you win with a high degree of probability (86.5%)

How naive to think the refs are not biased in these games. Lokk at the history of sports. America throws so much money to Olympic that nobody dares to go against them Isnt it obvious both games America gets such obvious one sided breaks. Open your eyes.

• Steven

1,000,000 yen. No, but seriously, the only real blown call was the no hand ball on the USA in the first half, which was a big and important miss but call like that are missed often in matches. The officiating was fine today, if you are looking for reasons to blast the US try to make something up about the US/Canada game on Monday.

Way too many individuals are looking to gaming to resolve their economic issues, but if they lose they're only making things also worse.

Wow....sour grapes much?

If the USA paid off the ref, wouldn't the Canadian animal who stomped on a US player's head been given a red card???

I don't see the Japanese team members whining about. It was all above board and a clean game. You're just a crybaby looking for another reason for them losing. They lost fair and square. Grow up and learn something about true sportsmanship.