would this look OK on me?

hey guys! :) So I want to change up my hair and im thinking of getting bangs that go straight across my forehead. I had them once when I was little, and I liked them, but that was back when my hair was naturally straight; now it's curly.. so... Bangs: Yes or No? Thanks! Please no rude comments! :)

http://s1065.photobucket.com/albums/u381/blackcatX...

lol i dont look to happy in that picture :/

Favorite Answer

oh my gosh you hair is soo pretty i am really jealous! i think you look fine without bangs, but i think going for that while zooey deschanel look would look really nice on you. i mean if you dont like them you can always just pin them back. so i say go for it!

good luck and i find it helps bring a picture to the hair dresser so get what you really want and i recommend a pic of zooey since i think she is really pretty. i also think side bangs would look good too, taylor swift style (:

if you can really decide i recommend flipping a side, while its in the air you will find yourself wishing for the option that you really want. either that or when the coin lands you will find yourself mildly disappointed or very happy.

hope this helps!

Source(s): i've had blunt and side bangs before
  • you should totally get them! i think you would look really cute with bangs.

you ugly on the inside nd outside dear..never ever forget that..

yeah

no bangs :)