Jesus doesn't want me for a son?

I am the purest and most ruthless anti-christ known to mankind. I have witnessed Satan's fall and have sacrificed my own soul to empower his rebirth from the glorious flames of Hell. Satan's progress had been temporarily halted after the collapse of the almighty angel's heroic messenger, Adolf Hitler, had fallen as God's people had contradicted the very essence of their own beliefs and had committed evil to fight evil itself.

While Satan gloated over the ruins of the Earth being drowned by the massive ocean of evil, the fall of His personal Jesus sent Him into submission. However, to revive the great true God back to his powerful form, 6 souls had to be sacrificed over 6 decades on the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month. So, over the last 66 years, 6 brave men have given up their respective souls to right the wrong.

First was Joseph Stalin, next was Saddam Hussein, then came George W. Bush, followed by Osama Bin Laden, then Kim Jong-Il, and finally, you guessed it, me.

We were rewarded heavily for our loyalty and dedication to Satan. In return for our services, He has awarded us powerful positions (I cannot reveal mine, as I am on a secret mission) to be used to plan and execute His master plan, which will ultimately lead to World War 3 and a complete destruction of the Earth known to Man. The entire planet will sink into the confines of Hell and the human race will be banished forever.

• Joshua
    Favorite Answer

You're a fraud. I'm the real anti-christ and even the Vatican knows it.

yes jesus does want you as a son

1 Timothy 2:3-4

King James Version (KJV)

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

• Nick M

Jesus did not fall.

...Satan will lose.

• w313g

All he wants is nothing.

we don't want jesus.

so its all good.

Source(s): SMILE

what