Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

What are some basics for dressing appropriately for school?

i went to a small catholic school for like 8 years so im used to wearing a uniform, but im about to start a public highschool with 4000 students!! and i would like to know the basics of basics? my mentor gave me a tip that its best not to wear skinny jeans on a day you have swimming for gym sooOOo whats another alternative? i dont want to wear sweats.

i normally shop at h&m forever 21 macys and thrift stores? no aeropostale unless for cardigans...

my usual style is a dark wash skinny + a loose band shirt from like, forever 21 with a basic cami underneath and flats or light converse. i dont wanna dress like this everyday though? so fall + winter basic comfortable styles!!! thankyou and links are appreciated

Update:

aaahhh thank you nikki and she said its hard to get on skinny jeans because you get really sore from swimming?? and apparently its not comfortable. tights sound cool thanks.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont get it why cant you wear Skinny leg jeans?

You could get some leggings and a boyfriend jumper... Nice and comfy it can be worn with boots, or a cute pair of flats..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.