? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

14 YEAR OLD GIRLS! Birthday List?

So I'm 14, and I'm already asking for these shoes:

http://www.toms.com/womens/wedges/chestnut-suede-w...

But I need other stuff too! Maybe gift cards or money? I like make-up (duh) and clothes! I'm asking for a new laptop for Christmas. and I want an iPhone but that's probably not gonna happen. Eh. Anyways anything else would be great! Thanks .xx

haha thanks guys! keep the answers comin' (: and my birthday is sept 3rd!

Favorite Answer

Truthfully, if I don't know what I want for my birthday, I ask for American Express gift cards and Itunes gift cards. You never know when you find something you like and your parents won't get it for you. Like you can ask for a lot of money and buy and iPhone from it.

Zebra progression belt Black head band with a cool layout Cheetah/zebra print apartments Clock necklace H&M present card Hollister  present card Starbucks present card  Malaia heady heady scent from Hollister Tank accurate from American Eagle(it is a whitish gold and sparkly and purely beautiful. it is on the internet website...in spite of the undeniable fact that the web content down immediately) Jean vest Thick gentle headscarf i'm also a 14 365 days previous female! i'm very sporty (varsity football-i'm a freshman) yet each and every so often have a girly area. I <3 outfits...

I'm 16, & the first thing on my list is One Direction tickets!! Haha. But, you could ask for some new perfume, moneys always good, maybe a cute purse!

Wait-- are you asking me to buy you a gift?? Lol

Anyway, you should ask for clothes and jewlery and handbags and things to decorate your room in, but the things that your friends buy you and you least expect are really nice[:

maybe ask for clothes that you've been wanting or maybe a bag. For my birthday this year i asked my parents for vans,jeans from abercrombie and a bag from coach. Since those toms that u picked arent so expensive maybe ask your parents for like a sophora girft card so you can buy whatever you want from there

Source(s): me:)

ahah i turn 14 september 23rd so i know that i want some coll stuff for my room like new paint, or like a beanbag chair or something cool like that idk haha, i also want like a really nice hair curler. and make sure to ask your parents for a really good party haha. you could also ask for like one of those american express or visa cards that are like pre paid a certain amount, and you could just buy anything you want with it.

Source(s): my bday list :)