Does anyone know who Sarah Burke is?

If anyone knows who Sarah Burke is, answer and say how you met her. 10 points for most meaningful answer. :)

By the way she passed away. So I wouldn't be saying that kind of shot of I were you. Back off. That's not even right for you to say something like that, unless you know the person. If you have a problem email me.

Favorite Answer

Sarah Burke was a Canadian freestyle skier who was a pioneer of the superpipe event. She was the first woman ever to land a 1080 in competition. She was a four-time Winter X Games gold medalist, and won the world championship in the halfpipe in 2005. She successfully lobbied the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to have the event added to the Olympic program for the 2014 Winter Olympics. Off the slopes she was incredibly friendly and giving of her time. Burke was often a staple on the red carpet.

No but i'm pretty sure she is female and slept her way up to being noticed.