Katie asked in PetsCats · 7 years ago

How many times do I have to spit on my cat to reverse their ageing process?

I heard this thing about if you spit on your cat, it reverses their ageing process? My cat is really old, and I don't want him to die... so um, can anyone help me? Thanks guys xx

Best Answer

It's just a fable(it's not true). Just make sure your cat has the best time before it goes. Give him lots of attention and cuddles. I'm sorry :( We all have to go through it at some point and I'm sure your cat has enjoyed himself. xxx

Sci-fi authors have been wrestling with this one given that the Fifties. Just about every feasible situation involving who will get it, what happens to people with eternity going insane, over populace, draconian manipulate of population, etc, has been written about. And actually, the immortality as curse as an alternative than a blessing theme is extra customary.

I am going to assume that unless you are JOKING, you are 8 years old or younger.

If you are a little kid, please talk to your mommy about your worries. Vet care can keep him going as long as they treat his problems with medication before it gets to bad. But I am afraid that the longest living cat is either 25 or 30.

That's just a myth (which I have never heard of...). There's nothing you can do about him growing old. Please refrain from spitting on your cat now.

Source(s): life

It's not True (-_-) now you can stop spitting on your cat.

how many times have you not taken your medication? get back on your meds and the dellusions and stupidity my cease, but in your case i think it's too late

Is this a joke? Spitting on your cat is disgusting and will definitely not reverse ageing. WTF.........

You're joking right...