I think Im dying; help!?

Okay before u say " if your typing this your fińe" its noolike that . my eyes can barely work and my fingers are shaking but i need advice either way..

almkst two weeks ago i started a water fast. i was 5"3 and 114 lbs . last time i checked like 2 days ago, iwas 104 but immm probablyy less now. im too weak to get ounof bed and re-weigh and im too weak to go get water. i havent drank water in fuve days bcos after a while it became too painful to evn drink water cos i feel soo full. everytime i stand up i shake n tremble and black out completely and i fainted yesterday for like maybe ten seconds or vn more; how wpuld i even know

& i wnt water so bad but ijust moved into a new apartment. i hooked up intrnet first but not my CaBle or my phone service... i cant call 911 unless i call from my cell .. i dont want to pay $500 for ambulance and accomadations no thank u sorry

I cant even freaking get family to come cos i moved 3 hours away from them cos i hate their bloody gutss!!! I'm 18 almost 19 btw! I have to be at my UNi classes tmrw and dot think ill make itHELP HELP :( im so cold and tired and dizzy and cant stand up or walk

Favorite Answer

I've recently been diagnosed with high cholesterol so i've greatly reduced my meat consumption. Some things i like to eat are, if you ever go to Trader Joes, they have these steamed lentils in vacuum wrap in there produce section. These are great because they're nicely seasoned and ready to eat cold if you want. Lentils are great meat replacement because second to soy beans they have the highest protein content of any grain. I eat tofu and edamame beans as well. Sometimes i eat garbanzo beans out of a can because they have a lot of protein and also a lot of fiber. Sometimes i eat steel cut oats, but until i read a cook's illustrated article, i didn't eat them often because i didn't have time to cook them. The suggested boiling 3 cups of water and then pouring one cup of oats into the boiling water and then remove it from the heat and let sit overnight. Then in the morning you add one more cup of water or milk and whatever flavorings you want and reheat back to a boil. Excellent oats. Staying off fatty meats and buttery baked goods should help you lose a little weight. Maybe add one day on the weekend when you go for a long run to help burn extra calories. Egg white omlettes are also delicious and nutritious. For snacks i like to eat nuts like cashews, almonds, and pistachios. Below is a link to good eats one of my favorite shows. Here's an online source of information @http://scoobysworkshop.com/nutrition/ (however i only follow some of scooby's suggestions)

Source(s): here are some good suggestions and recipes from a professional http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csIvty-KdEo

You do need help. Too much water, like anything else, can be extremely harmful to a person. Your cells will implode because of diffusion. You need to at least call someone. Try going to the bathroom. Just empty your bladder. You need to eat something. You need to drink water. Please get help. What you are experiencing is not healthy. Please after you get through with this consult a doctor and lose the weight correctly. You can't be beautiful and fit and skinny if you are dead

Walk outside without your ID, lay on the sidewalk until someone calls the ambulance. Make sure when you get better that you don't give them any information about yourself. At some point they will have to let you go. Done! Free medical care courtesy of us taxpayers (do what the illegals do).

lucky i want to die

• !

Mix a teaspoon of salt, and a table spoon of sugar in a tall glass of water.

Drink it & repeat.

Hey....you know if you think you're dying then I suggest you call 911. It's either $500 or die.

Your choice

• nisha

u are dying, seriously u have a severe medical condition! seek help ASAP....is $500 not worth your life!

• Amber

get a neighbour to drive u and repay them later.

What city do you live in??? Get someone to help!!!

I'm sorry but you're dumb!