Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 9 years ago

I feel like I am being manipulated by child and family services ?

My boyfriend gets out of jail on friday after serving 6 months for assault against me. There is no 'no contact' order but child welfare says i cant keep him in my life if i want to bave my children. My boyfriend is on medication as the reason he assaulted me is because he was off medications for a suspicion of bipolat. I have been cooperative but child welfare showed up at my work, called my work making me cry at my desk causin my boss to ask questions, which in turn I got released from my job because of risk to other employees.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You are not being manipulated by the system but by your own ignorance. You put this crud of a BF ahead of your child. Until you grow up and get your priorities in order then the state decides what is best for child.

he assaulted you! get rid of him. move on.

if i were you, i'd go to criminal courts and ask for the restraining order against him. and then to family courts to ask the full custody of the child, so that he will never see you both again!

• Neil

Yeah, those sneaky bastards are manipulating to to protect a child. The nerve!