Well Paying Jobs for 18 year olds?

Next year, I am planning to look for a part time job in the summer. As of now, i'm 17 years old and going into grade 12 this september. So, by next year i'll be 18 and be looking for a job after i graduate from highschool. I am planning to go to university, however my parents may not be able to afford it... show more Next year, I am planning to look for a part time job in the summer. As of now, i'm 17 years old and going into grade 12 this september. So, by next year i'll be 18 and be looking for a job after i graduate from highschool. I am planning to go to university, however my parents may not be able to afford it (financial problems which I do not want to share with people). Anyways so I would like to be able to atleast pay some of the tuition if not all.

Long story short, I'm looking for a job/a list of possible jobs that are available for an 18 year old with only a highschool diploma. Nothing in a fast food place like Mcdonalds,Burger King etc. As well as nothing in a restuarant, ex cook, waiter, etc.

If possible a job that earns more than $15, because I need to earn a lot to pay for the fees.
I live in Markham, Ontario; No criminal record; Willing to work long hours during the summer months.