Nico asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

how to avoid being bullied?

i start 8th grade in 10 days, where i live the grades go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 then 8,9,10,11,12. and in elementary school most of the guys called me gay, now that im going into secondary school i wanted to leave behind that chapter of my life, but most of the ppl that called me gay are going to the same school as me anyway... how can avoid being called gay in this new school? p.s ive never done anything wrong to them, thanx :D

Favorite Answer

Bullies only bully people that seem weak to them and they know wont put up a fight. The first thing you need to do is hold your head high and remember that bullies are bullies because of some hidden weakness that they haave and because they are not happy in there own life. Since this person or persons have a thing about gays its probably because they themselves have thoughs about it. Hopefully they dont start in on you but if they do try this tell them in a laughing way say , dude do you have a thing for me or what? I sure hope not cause i dont play like that and this is getting real old. I dont trip on you so why do you trip so hard on me. Then tell them dude find your self a girlfriend or boyfriend which ever floats your boat and leave me alone. When you say that part look real serious. Trust me they wont bug you anymore cause they will see it doesnt bug you

Be somebody that people don't want to bully

Say "If I'm gay than why was my **** in yo mama last night". Fight back, do something about it or they're going to continue bullying you.

Avoid them. Stand Up for yourself ....

Fight them and they will stop.