My keyboard has suddenly started ghosting.?

Many of you tech experts might know what ghosting is (http://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/AntiGhost... explanation

But anyways, my keyboard has just suddenly started doing this and i don't know why. Its been bugging me forever as i cannot press ctrl+c ctrl+v and alot of other hotkeys in gaming. Since it has just started occuring is there a way to fix it?

The keyboard is my built in laptop keyboard

Favorite Answer

I can't help you a whole lot but I can suggest that you check your computer for any extra plug ins that you are unfamiliar with. Perhaps one of your friends are pulling s prank on you. There is a device you can buy at thinkgeek.com that is used for pranking and when you plug it in it performs "ghosting"

Source(s): Not sure, don't hate if I'm wrong

Have you tried updating its drivers? Did you accidentally put on Sticky Keys? (Press shift 5 times, I think). Make sure the game isn't at fault and not your keyboard (see if it ghosts in other applications). Lastly, it could be a hardware malfunction. Make sure your keyboard is Anti-Ghosting. Anti-Ghosting is a big selling point for gaming keyboards nowadays.

Source(s): Comp Tech

have you tried hitting it really hard repeatedly