Sex turns me off, but other things turn me on?

I don't even need to actually experience it, but nine times out of ten, just imagining someone holding my hand, smiling at me, or kissing me makes me a lot more excited than the prospect of actually having sex. Is there something wrong with me?

I'm a virgin and I've never had an actual bf/gf, if it matters. Closest I got was this guy that made out with me at a party and tried to get me to go to a hotel with him that night.

Favorite Answer

You haven't experienced so how can you want to do something you have never experienced.

Also WAIT until your Married preferably with another virgin.

• .

I would imagine you are viewing sex as only the sex act itself. Good sex often includes everything you listed that actually does turn you on.

Some people who feel that way have been socialized to believe sex is bad, dirty or immoral, or that people who want to have sex with you only want to use you.