The guy I'm interested in might be married?

I met a guy on OKCupid and we really hit it off - exchanged numbers and agreed to meet again on Sunday to hang out in the city. I decided to google him for fun, and found a few articles he was interviewed for where he mentions his wife and children.

Now, these are from a year ago or more, so it's entirely possible that they've divorced since then, but I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about dating someone who has kids. I feel kind of guilty for even looking him up now, and I'm not sure how I should bring this up with him next time - or if I even should.

He's is a partner in an investment firm, so he does a lot of world travelling. I'll admit that am a little concerned that he's actually still married and just looking for something on the side, which I'm sincerely not interested in.

Favorite Answer

Just ask him. Communication is vital in any relationship so just ask him if he's ever been married and he'll probably tell you if he's married right now or if he's divorced.

If you were able to Google him and look up an "interview" about him, then he must be some kind of important person. I suggest asking him. It wouldnt hurt but then again he could tell you a lie. Just be careful.

Get help of decective agencies to know his position.

you need to ask him