Would our next meeting be too soon to talk about being serious?

I met a guy on OKCupid, and he asked me to coffee (pretty much within an hour of him having messaged me), so I went. I wasn't sure if it counted as a date so much as a getting-to-know-you sort of event. Regardless, we exchanged numbers, exchanged texts all week, and agreed to meet again today. Originally we were going to hang out all day, but he found out he had to leave for a business trip in the afternoon, so we ended up having lunch and going to a karaoke box for a bit. We hugged before he caught a taxi, and he sent me texts when he got to the airport and after he landed.

I think it's pretty clear that he's into me, and I do really like him, but we've only seen each other twice - I've only known him a week! Still, I'm looking for something steady, and I don't want to limit myself waiting for him to say something, but I don't want to feel like I'm leading other people on by meeting up while I'm waiting for him.

Favorite Answer

Yeah soo my opinion at this situation is get to know each other a bit more....like does yours and his ideas match and all that!!

Because its better to be sure about it from now than getting a hard time after u guys get into a relationship...u know what i am saying is get to know each other well and later on after like 2 weeks listen to yourself and u choose what is right and what is wrong...this would keep u both happy

Hope this helped u...and good luck for your future...take care :)