Playing black jack optimal strategy do you hit or stand on two aces and a 4 against the dealers 5?

Okay this is just an example, but there are some areas on the black jack chart I am studying that I am a little unsure of. Mainly being that on alot of the aces and numbers you are supposed to do different things than if your cards add up to the same number without aces or split card combinations. To further the... show more Okay this is just an example, but there are some areas on the black jack chart I am studying that I am a little unsure of. Mainly being that on alot of the aces and numbers you are supposed to do different things than if your cards add up to the same number without aces or split card combinations. To further the question, the combination of two aces and a four can add up to either 6 or 16 against the dealers five you are supposed to do different things. So what do you do
Update: btw I am thinking about this as a hand sequence
you are dealt an ace and a four against the dealers five so you hit
you get another ace
I realize that you always split on two aces.