? asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 7 years ago

where can I find a company that can build me a minature collapsable "Mirascope",or where can I find a?

business that can help me with a project, like inventors, machinists, etc.

A Mirascope is 2 concave mirrors with a hole cut out at the top, and an object put in the bottom, appearing like it's right on top. I want a tiny one for a differen't project....where do I look?


1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.