Whats the coolest last name you heard of someone you'v seen?

Just wondering. The coolest I ever heard is my counslers Mr.Warfield its literally pronounced like War Field and I think his first name is John. It cant get any cooler then John Warfield lol

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

I've met a guy with the last name Hoeflicker.

And a girl with the last name Hoots.

Can't get any better, really.

• 7 years ago

There was a guy at my school named Michael Steele. Michael is, of course, really boring, and he was boring too. Actually, he was a bit of a nerd and for the first day at school, no one liked him. But when he introduced himself to the school popular with his last name; "Hi, I'm Steele." he was mega-popular from that day on. Honestly, I think people just got off from shouting down the corridors; "WAZZUP STEELE!"

• Teal
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

That's a pretty awesome name...

I've known a Slade, my gr.6 teacher, Slade sounds like Slayed or Slate so it's kind of BA (no, not best answer xD).

• 7 years ago

I go to school with a boy whose last name is Romance. Can guarantee all the ladies wanna be mrs. Romance :P haha

Also, my bfs last name is Staszak (Stay Zack). Every one calls him Staszy (Stay Z), Dre-Z, Stas-black, and says once you go Staszak you never go back lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ceridd
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I know someone with the last name "Turnipseed". I love that!

Not so much cool as interesting, my Navajo language teacher was "Whitekiller".

• 7 years ago

I knew a Guy named ajax

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

My old P.E teachers name was Jim Saches, his last name was pronounced socks..... A gym teacher named Jim Saches, how much did his parents hate him?

• 7 years ago

Lol cool

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I like keyhoe

• bubs
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I've known a Valentine.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.