Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

Are the Jesuits and/or Masons involved in these illegal invasions and destabilization in the US lately?

History of the Jesuits corroborates their involvement in many centuries, even in America (Paraguay, the US, etc).

Update:

Two of the greatest demons are here: Fear and Ignorance. History speaks for itself, read History of the Jesuits: a Multibiography. 1995. or the hundreds of other volumes existing from the entire world, from different people. Paul said, not me: "I know that after my death RAVENOUS WOLVES will enter the Congregation, and will NOT treat the flock with affection." This happened alright.

Update 2:

Michael B - According "The History of the Jesuits; a Multibiography" The Illuminati were created by Hauptman who actually taught Canon Law in a Jesuit University, coached BY the Jesuits. Like I said, two demons, ignorance and fear.

Update 3:

Pacific View - Do not be naive; Brzinsky (Obama's mentor) IS a Catholic Knight of Malta. This Order was created by the Jesuits. The Council on Foreign Relations is dominated by the Knights of Malta, who is a Military AND a Religious Order. A close person to Booth (Lincoln assessin) went to the Vatican for Refuge. Coincidence? Please open your eyes; all the countries in the region are Catholics.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh man I thought this was a joke..but your serious...oh my.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

No, it's obviously the Zionists and the Illuminati.

These are just two branches of the same organisation; their organisation manual (the Quatrains of Nostradamus) is written in a secret code whose key was lost until it was deciphered by the establishment at Bletchley park, and put into effect from the 1940s by the British Labour Party - a card-carrying branch of world-wide Zionism.

In a word son, grow up. Come down from planet Zog and discover the world the rest of us live in.

• shasta
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Are there enough of them to do some illegal invaisons?

I attended a Jesuit University--far from subversive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.