I RECEIVED MAIL THAT I THINK THAT IS SCAM?

Please let someone help me i dont know what to do. My father received mail that he is decend kind of some one and thath he will get 8.5 millions dollars. First i get this: On Friday, September 11, 2009; my client Late Dr.Marko Steringer, died at Saint Thomas Hospital Cotonou after rescue from Benin... show more Please let someone help me i dont know what to do.
My father received mail that he is decend kind of some one and thath he will get 8.5 millions dollars.
First i get this:

On Friday, September 11, 2009; my client Late Dr.Marko Steringer, died at Saint Thomas Hospital Cotonou after rescue from Benin Earthquake(copy and paste this link on a broswer for more details): http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/last_event/world/world_benin.php. He is a citizen of your country and a former Director Société Beninoise de Gaz (SoBeGaz) Company in Benin Republic W. Africa.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating his money deposited with the "BANK OF COMMERCE BENIN (BCB)" valued at about $8.5 million dollars before confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the funds valued at $8.5 million dollars will be paid to you then you and me can share the money 50% to me and 50% to you.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will give you more information about this transaction once you send to me; Your full Name, Address, Phone number for communication purpose.

Reply urgently.

Best Regards,
Avocat Adebayo Yacoub Latoundji
Address:01 BP. 630 – Porto Novo Benin Republic, W. Africa.
Telephone: +229 68458764.

Next i checked the advocats name and its real buth with other phone number.
Next he send me to send something to the bank, some form and when i fill it with my NAME, ADRESS, PHONE everything. They send me this:

BANK OF COMMERCE BENIN
Lot 134 Zone Résidentielle
03 BP 35 Cotonou Benin Republic
Tel: +229)99755177
E-mail: banquebj@blumail.org

Ref: BCB/BJ/SEPT-2012

FROM THE DESK OF DR.THIERY MUDA
DIRECTOR GENERAL FOREIGN REMITANCE DEPARTMENT

RE-FUND RELEASE APPLICATION OF U$8, 500, 000. 00 (EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).

I THE DIRECTOR OF THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF THIS BANK TODAY 10TH OF SEPT,2012, RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION OF CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR. MARKO STERINGER FUND VALUED US$8.500.000.00(EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) IN LINE WITH OUR POLICY ON INHERITANCE MEASURES AND ALLIED ADMINISTRATIVE MATTER.

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SCRUTINISED AND VERIFIED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK TODAY. TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH YOUR REQUEST AS AGREED WITH OUR LATE CUSTOMER, (ON HIS ICSP FORM) YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE UNDER LISTED INFORMATION/ DOCUMENTS TO THIS BANK TO HELP US PROCESS YOUR REQUEST.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

1. DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR. MARKO STERINGER.

2. FILL THE CLAIMANT FORM IN THE ATTACHMENT AND RETURN TO THIS BANK.

WE SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE CONDOLENCE FOR THE IRREPARABLE LOSS OF YOUR LATE BROTHER, WHILE SEIZING THE SAME OPPORTUNITY TO RECOMMEND YOU FOR PROMPT COMPLANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE SPEEDY TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITED FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. PROVIDE YOUR BANK DETAILS.

YOURS SINCERELY
DR.THIERY MUDA
DIRECTOR FRD.(BCB).

(Copyright Policy 2003-2012 - All Rights Reserved, the transmission of the information herein and its attachments is Confidential and may be privileged. You should not retain, disclose nor detain any copy held in your systems to a third party for any purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete,distroy and notify the sender immediately. All messages sent to and from "BANK OF COMMERCE BENIN GROUP" is monitored to ensure compliance with ourinternal policies).

And they send me some form where i must sign account number, i was so blind that i send to them and they send me to send something again foprm to the high court of Benin and i fill their form too and with my account number, everything!!!!

Now they ask me to pay 4000 euros for tax so i can get money on my account.
Advocat told me that he will pay half and that i must pay other half. I search to check everything and im affraid now. Everywhere i look its write that this could be spam buth orhewise i speak to the Advocat and i found some real information. And now i dont know what to do. Please let someone tell me is this a scam or real and what should i do when i gave them my account number.
PLEASE HELP!
Update: Well now im sure that this is scam. Buth im affraid. Will it be harmfull to me becouse im send them my adress. phone number, account number and name on account nubmer? Is it be harmfull to us?